27th June 2012, 12:35 AM
namikasitar

How to calculate for TCS with 1 backlog in 3-2?

how to calculate aggregate for tcs with 1 backlog in 3-2 whether to add that subject marks while calculating or not

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get termination if got backlog in last semester of B.Tech but worked for 2 months in TCS? -- [New]
  2. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of MCA with a backlog?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  5. Will I get a job in TCS having backlogs in final semester?
  6. Am I eligible for placement in TCS if I have backlog in 4th semester of B.Tech?
  7. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
  8. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-campus Interview if having a backlog in BCA?
  9. Am i eligible for TCS, Infosys, HCL or any other reputed company after scoring 73% in B.Tech Computer Science with 1 backlog?
  10. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  11. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  12. Am I eligible for job in 2015 at TCS?
  13. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
  14. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  15. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  16. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
  17. How should I calculate cutoff marks for M.E?
  18. What to do after clearing all the backlogs of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with 58% in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
28th October 2012, 09:23 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to calculate for TCS with 1 backlog in 3-2?

Hello,
Well you have asked the right question at the right time. Let me tell you that you will not be able to opt for TCS recruitment procedure. In fact you will not be able to opt for any other IT company also. The IT companies do not prefer candidates with backlogs. If you have a backlog, then you need to clear it first and then give the completed marks. The online form is processed by computers. So the computer will never accept the backlog marks and will not let you to submit the form only. So first clear the backlog and then go for corporate sectors.
28th October 2012, 10:24 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

Eligible Criteria for TCS jobs:-
1)Should have minimum 60% in your 10th
2)Should have minimum 60% in your 10+2
3)Should have minimum 60% in your Graduation
4)There should not be more than 2 years gap in your academics
5)Should have any backlogs at the time of applying for jobs
6)Minimum age is 18 years for selection process
Selection process conducted bythe TCS:
1. Written aptitude test
2.Technical Interview
3. HR interview etc
Best of luck !
14th February 2013, 04:24 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Eligible Criteria for TCS jobs:-
1)Should have minimum 60% in your 10th
2)Should have minimum 60% in your 10+2
3)Should have minimum 60% in your Graduation
4)There should not be more than 2 years gap in your academics
5)Should have any backlogs at the time of applying for jobs
6)Minimum age is 18 years for selection process
Selection process conducted bythe TCS:
1. Written aptitude test
2.Technical Interview
3. HR interview etc
Best of luck !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?