24th August 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Does Distance MBA give a better job in advance?

I persuing m.b.a distance through sikkim manipal.i complt my b.b.m.after complete distance m.b.a can i get good job? Does it have any demand?

Related Questions:
  1. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?
  2. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
  3. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  4. Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?
  5. Bank PO job after graduation or managerial job after MBA through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?
  7. What is the possibility of doing CA job while working as an accounting executive? Procedure to do CA in distance along with job? Fees required to do CA through distance? -- [New]
  8. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  9. Best distance universities where I can do MBA through distance education
  10. Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?
  11. How can I do some advance course after MBA in Finance?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  13. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  14. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  15. How to do MBA finance through distance?
  16. Will i be facing any problem in job interviews after completion of my MBA from PTU Univeristy?
  17. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  18. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing diploma? If not then can I do MBA distance course?
15th November 2011, 12:24 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does Distance MBA give a better job in advance?

hello friend
distance MBA is good for them who are already in work..so that they can simultaneously do their job and also complete their MBA..they will get promotion in their job after completing the MBA course..if you are only doing MBA then its better not to do distance MBA,because companies give preference to those who have done continuous MBA course in case of distance MBA they consider only does candidate who are working for their own company and doing distance MBA
to tell you in short there is not much demand for distance MBA..
15th November 2011, 12:28 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
distance MBA is good for them who are already in work..so that they can simultaneously do their job and also complete their MBA..they will get promotion in their job after completing the MBA course..if you are only doing MBA then its better not to do distance MBA,because companies give preference to those who have done continuous MBA course in case of distance MBA they consider only does candidate who are working for their own company and doing distance MBA
14th February 2013, 04:15 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

hello friend
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?