28th February 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Sports Management in Abroad?

Hello,

I am interested in Sports and want to do Post Graduation in Sports Management. In Indian I don't think there is a better option for study Sports Management so I want to try Abroad studies. I need your help to know what I have to do for studying this Post Graduation in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  2. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  5. UG course in Sports Medicine for girl in India and PG course in Sports Medicine in Abroad?
  6. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  7. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  8. Management related courses in Abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  10. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  11. Can I get fee exemption to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad? Best college for study?
  12. Should I do management course in India or abroad?
  13. What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D. in Management in abroad?
  14. What is the requirement for studying Airport Management course in abroad?
  15. Which higher study should i pursue in abroad to get job there?
  16. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  17. Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
1st March 2016, 02:01 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Sports Management in Abroad?

You need to appear for the GMAT and TOEFL Examinations.
You need to clear these Examinations and then apply for the course of your choice in the Institutes where you are eligible.
Once you have done this part you will have to clear a Personal Interview which will be your Domain oriented.
You need to clear these hurdles and you will be eligible for the course of your choice.
As of now you need to prepare for the GMAT and TOEFL Examinations.
28th December 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to study Sports Management in Abroad?

SUGGEST THE COURSES IN SPORTS FIELD IN ABROAD FOR ARTS STUDENT WITHOUT ANY HARD WAY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?