8th July 2012, 12:25 PM
nikhilkumar007

Can I get lateral entry in B.Tech after completing 12th with PCM?

I am completed 10+2 with PCM. And also completed Bsc with chemistry and my subsidiary subject physics & mathematics. Can i gat lateral entry in b.tech?

28th August 2012, 08:49 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry in B.Tech after completing 12th with PCM?

No, you cannot apply for lateral entry just by passing class 12. You need to have diploma certificate to be eligible to apply through lateral entry. Normally, the B. Tech program is of 4 years but through lateral entry you can save your one year in that case the course tenure becomes 3 years.
29th August 2012, 01:49 AM
shadab879

No. you do not get lateral entry in B.Tech course by merely passing 12th with PCM. You should have a diploma certificate to get a lateral entry in an engineering college. By lateral entry you will directly get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course. Then you can complete your b.tech course in 3 years instead of studying for 4 years. So you should go ahead for diploma after your 12th with PCM. Best of luck.
17th December 2013, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral entry in uptu after complete btech 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?