21st May 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Do I need domicile certificate if I was born in Mumbai and studied in Junior College in Mumbai?

I was born in Mumbai, Schooling in Mumbai and now Junior College in Mumbai. Do I need a domicile certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  2. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  3. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  4. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  5. Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Mumbai for 10th student of Abu Dhabi?
  6. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  7. Is Domicile certificate required for doing MMS from Mumbai university? She has done 10th std(CBSE) from Dubai
  8. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  9. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  10. How to get the domicile certificate to apply for CET Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card? -- [New]
  12. Will a student who is born in Mumbai and has studied from K.G. to VIIth in Mumbai and from VIIIth to XIIth overseas be eligible to appear for Maharashtra CET Engineering entrance as a domicile of Maharashtra?
  13. Is domicile certificate neceesary for taking admission in B.Tech degree with automobile engineering stream?
  14. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  15. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  16. Domicile of Maharashtra after not doing 12th or born in Maharashtra?
  17. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  18. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
4th April 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need domicile certificate if I was born in Mumbai and studied in Junior College in Mumbai?

i was born in the U S of America and have done my schooling in mumbai from K G to Std X ICSE ...do i need a domicile certificate for junior college addmission
11th July 2012, 04:06 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Do I need domicile certificate if I was born in Mumbai and studied in Junior College in Mumbai?

Domicile certificate is a key document that enables its holder to prove that he/she is a resident of the state, which has issued the certificate, either by birth or for a period in excess of 15 years in case of Maharashtra. The document enables the holder to avail of the domicile/resident quotas extended by the concerned state in education and jobs, among other things. The district collectors are the issuing authority for domicile certificates.
18th June 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I am born in mumbai so do i need a stamp of SEO for a domicile certificate?
2nd August 2017, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

My has born and brought up in pune and we've continued staying in pune since 2000. But my native is Delhi.
Do we require domicile certificate ?.
21st February 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

If I born in Bombay schooling in Bombay college Junior College in Mumbai we need the domicile certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?