9th July 2012, 12:28 PM

Which is the best college between Deen Dayal Upadhya and Keshav Mahavidhyalay for BBS course?

WWhich is the best college between Deen Dayal Upadhaya and Keshav Mahavidhyalay for BBS course?

11th September 2016, 10:14 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best college between Deen Dayal Upadhya and Keshav Mahavidhyalay for BBS course?

Keshav Mahavidyalaya is one of the colleges of Delhi University situated outside both North and South campus in the northwest subdistrict of Pitampura.

Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Delhi in India, located at Phase 1, Dwarka Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078. It is fully funded by Government of Delhi.

As per my knowledge, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College is best for pursing BBS course in comparison to Keshav Mahavidyalaya college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?