30th April 2011, 02:01 PM
ramma

List of Automatic, Nuclear Physics and BSc Forensic Science course colleges in India?

sir,
1. Automic and Nuclear Physics course and Bsc, Forensic science collages in india, collages in india

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  2. Eligibility for doing PG in Forensic Science after BSc degree? list of colleges in India offering the course?
  3. Best colleges for BSc forensic science in India? Should I do CET before applying for forensic science
  4. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  5. Does NITs offer M.Sc nuclear physics course or not? -- [New]
  6. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same?
  7. How can I join MSc Forensic course after completing BSc Physics
  8. How to study for MSc Forensic science? I have completed BSc Physics
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  10. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  11. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  12. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  13. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  15. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  16. How to do BSc with forensic science after 12th? List of the colleges in Delhi? What is the fee criteria?
  17. Can I apply in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with PCB, computer and english?
  18. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Chennai?
12th May 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Automatic, Nuclear Physics and BSc Forensic Science course colleges in India?

Does madras university offer BSc Forensic Science after 2
4th June 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Automatic, Nuclear Physics and BSc Forensic Science course colleges in India?

which college has Bsc Forensic Science after 2 in Delhi ?
10th June 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: List of Automatic, Nuclear Physics and BSc Forensic Science course colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramma View Post
sir,
1. Automic and Nuclear Physics course and Bsc, Forensic science collages in india, collages in india
is there any colledge in haryana offering bsc forensic science.
13th July 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

give the detail of bsc college in forensic science in india.my email id [email protected]
2nd January 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE TO KNOW THA LIST OF NUCLEAR ENGINEERING COLLAGE IN GUJARAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?