24th July 2012, 02:13 AM
somya saxena

How to apply for ISRO exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

I am a b.tech final year mechanical student.i want to apply for the ISRO exams . please provide me the necessary details about the same and also the procedure to apply for it.
from
somya saxena
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  2. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  3. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam online?
  4. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for ISRO being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for ISRO exam in mechanical stream after B.E. in Power Engineering?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Can student of B.Tech (IT) apply for ISRO?
  10. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  12. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I apply for ISRO after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  14. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  15. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  16. Is b.tech course conducted by isro?
  17. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  18. Can I appear in ISRO exam after BSc with electronics?
24th July 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for ISRO exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

How to apply for ISRO exam after passing B.Tech Electronics & communication?
24th July 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech electrical engineering student.i want to apply for the ISRO exams . please provide me the necessary details about the same and also the procedure to apply for it.
from

pratyaksh singh
[email protected]
24th July 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the benefite of MBA after B.Tech.
24th July 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

please name the best coaching Institutes in Patiala for CPT and CA coaching
25th July 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I am studying b.tech 2nd year , i want to achieve a job in ISRO . what i have to do and what are the subjects i have to concentrate now and how i can i get over there????
25th July 2012, 12:38 AM
padmasree253

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for ISRO exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying b.tech 2nd year , i want to achieve a job in ISRO . what i have to do and what are the subjects i have to concentrate now and how i can i get over there????

ISRO is the Indian Scientist Research Organization for the job posts as a scientists , lecturer for guide the new joining students...

Eligibility:-

>> BE or B.Tech in First Class with minimum of 65% aggregate.

>> Candidates who are going to complete the BE or B.Tech course are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available at the time of interview.

>> Candidate must have master’s degree from the in Library Science / Library and Information Science with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.

NAtionality; you should be indian citizen.

Age Limit:-
35 years For General
40 years for SC/ST candidates &
38 years for OBC candidates a
s on 28-02-2011

>>Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation .

Selection process:
Entrance exam
Interview

Written test syllabus: in the written test questional related to your trade questions.

www.isro.nic.in

Best of luck ....

27th July 2012, 01:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can log in to the official website of ISRO so as to get information on job vacancies in ISRO. B.Tech graduates can apply for Scientist/Engineer positions in ISRO. You have to score 60% marks in B.Tech so as to apply for jobs in ISRO. Also clear the written exam which is the first step of the selection procedure. On clearing this exam, you will have to attend personal interview also. You will have to apply online for this exam.
12th August 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Without Master%u2019s degree from the in Library Science / Library and Information Science can we apply?
12th August 2012, 11:39 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for ISRO exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

BE or B.Tech in First Class with minimum of 65% aggregate.

>> Candidates who are going to complete the BE or B.Tech course are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available at the time of interview.

>> Candidate must have master’s degree from the in Library Science / Library and Information Science with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.

You can log in to the official website of ISRO so as to get information on job vacancies in ISRO. B.Tech graduates can apply for Scientist/Engineer positions in ISRO. You have to score 60% marks in B.Tech so as to apply for jobs in ISRO. Also clear the written exam which is the first step of the selection procedure. On clearing this exam, you will have to attend personal interview also. You will have to apply online for this exam.
22nd February 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to give the examination of I.s.r.o. ,i am doing b.tech mechanical engg...so how to we prepare for examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?