3rd July 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to join Indian AirForce or Indian navy after completing degree in electronics? What is the percentage required to join IAF?

i am student of nagpur university compliting my degree in electronics ,can i eligible to join indian airforce or indian navy .and what pecertage should required 2 join iaf.

30th July 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to join Indian AirForce or Indian navy after completing degree in electronics? What is the percentage required to join IAF?

i m in a third year BE e&tc student.i would like join indian air force.so what is procedure.....
17th September 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to join Indian AirForce or Indian navy after completing degree in electronics? What is the percentage required to join IAF?

How to join indian IAF after compliting diploma in electical&electornics now myage is 22years
14th October 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY B-Tech IN MECHANICAL BRANCH WITH 62%
CAN I JOIN IN INDIAN NAVY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?