3rd August 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How much fee is to be paid to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Marks required in 12th class?

i am studying 12th class. i want to become an aeronoutical engineer. how much fee to be paid? how much mark required to it in 12th class?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Aeronautical engineer after passing 12th with 85% marks
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Marks required in 12th to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  4. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  5. How to become an aeronautical engineer? I am studying in 7th class
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  7. Required Qualification and Percentage of marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  9. What is the fee to be paid to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also?
  12. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after studying in 11th in Biology group?
  14. Which entrance exam to answer and what are the qualifications required for becoming an Aeronautical Engineer? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the salary provided for Aeronautical Engineer? -- [New]
  16. What will I do to become an Aeronautical engineer? I have completed my 12th
  17. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  18. How can I be a aeronautical engineer? I am a 12th standard student
6th November 2012, 04:46 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much fee is to be paid to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Marks required in 12th class?

A fee normally depends on the facilities the institution is providing along with the standard of teaching. There are institutions which has air conditioned classroom. Certainly the fees will be higher in those institutions than, the non-air conditioned ones. Fees also depend on the infrastructure and campus facilities the institutions provide. Government colleges has less fees compared to private ones.

In private/autonomous colleges the fees might range from Rs. 50000/- to Rs. 700000/- per year.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. You must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects in class 12. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.
6th November 2012, 04:47 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much fee is to be paid to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Marks required in 12th class?

A fee normally depends on the facilities the institution is providing along with the standard of teaching. There are institutions which has air conditioned classroom. Certainly the fees will be higher in those institutions than, the non-air conditioned ones. Fees also depend on the infrastructure and campus facilities the institutions provide. Government colleges has less fees compared to private ones.

In private/autonomous colleges the fees might range from Rs. 50000/- to Rs. 700000/- per year.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. You must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects in class 12. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.
28th January 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

how much paid for b.e in aeronautical eng. in iit chennai college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?