4th August 2012, 03:09 PM
jintamathew

Can I join Ph.D in top universities after completing MSc in Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University

sir,i completed my msc in physics with 88% from bharathyar university.but i have no net qualification.can i join to phd in a top university?is their any chance to get sholarship?could you please give me the details of the top universities and also about the scholarship?is their any preferance to the rank holders.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Ph.D in top university after completing Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University? Details of scholarship for Ph.D?
  2. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  3. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  4. How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?
  5. Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?
  6. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  7. How should I join Ph.D after completing MSc in Physics?
  8. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  9. Names of the top universities for MSc Physics?
  10. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  11. What is the minimum marks required for MSc Physics entrance test in Kolkata Presidency University? List of top 10 universities in India for studying MSc Physics?
  12. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  14. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics? -- [New]
  16. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
  17. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  18. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
25th August 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Ph.D in top universities after completing MSc in Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University

Can I join Ph.D in top universities after completing MSc in Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University

sir,i completed my msc in physics with 88% from bharathyar university.but i have no net qualification.can i join to phd in a top university?is their any chance to get sholarship?could you please give me the details of the top universities and also about the scholarship?is their any preferance to the rank holders.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?