30th April 2012, 02:32 PM
susmitasiva

Are Germany universities better than Indian IITs?

Is germany universities are better than indian iits...pelase tell me if they are

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. Education for Indian Gay in Germany
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  4. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  6. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  7. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  8. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  9. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
  10. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  11. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  12. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  13. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  14. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  15. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  16. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  17. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  18. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
14th September 2013, 10:15 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: Are Germany universities better than Indian IITs?

No that is not exactly correct.Even Germany have some good universities and India have some universities.According to me universities goodness depends on the students who are studying in that university.If the students in the university are reading well that university is called as a good university.Now a days most of talented Indian students migrating to universities in the other countries and they are doing well in those universities so those universities are becoming famous universities and Indian universities are not becoming that much.This is all because of migration of talented people from our country.If those talented people will stay in our country definitely our universities become better than other countries universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?