21st February 2011, 08:13 PM
Abhignya Shastri

Distance learning courses of Tabla? How to register and what is the fee structure?

i want to know about distance learning coures of Tabla.
and also all details about coures...e.g how can i register?,fees, etc.....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for distance learning courses? Are there any scholarships available?
  2. How to pursue BPA in Tabla?
  3. What is the fee structure and different learning centres available in Punjab for doing Ph.D in distance mode?
  4. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  5. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  7. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  8. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  9. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  10. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  11. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to do MBA part time after pursuing B.Com exam?
  13. List of colleges and their fee structure which provide M.Tech degree through distance learning program? I have done BE in EC&C
  14. How to get admission into distance learning at Amity College Cochin and what will be the fee structure?
  15. How can I get admission in EILM University for pursuing B.Ed (Distance learning)? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
  16. Fee structure for MBA in HR in Distance Learning in Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  18. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
28th April 2011, 03:15 PM
akankshi bafana

Smile Re: Distance learning courses of Tabla? How to register and what is the fee structure?

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=uTaBQ3KsjgUC&lpg=PA66&ots=21K7R1DiLE&dq=d istance%20learning%20course%20of%20tabla&pg=PA60#v =onepage&q&f=false

Learn tabla from highly experienced tabla-teacher, a 1st-class MA in Percussion Music from Rabindra Bharati University-Kolkata, Teacher & performer in India and abroad, for beginners / advanced. Interested candidates will be informed about all the details.

For further information, Email with FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER, COUNTRY & TIME ZONE.
27th June 2011, 03:58 AM
tabla.teacher

Thumbs up Re: Distance learning courses of Tabla? How to register and what is the fee structure?

Dear Abhigyan,

Thank you for your message. It will be great if you can kindly let me know your current location/time-zone.

As per your query, not much of background in Indian Music/tabla is compulsory to start with learning tabla online. Although, previous knowledge/experience of the subject may help.

The basic grammar of North Indian Percussion is taught in the first two classes to develop understanding of Indian music, rhythm, beat cycles and also to establish the basic finger movements and tabla notations. In the 3rd session, a proper tabla composition is taught and so on....

Basic computer skills are sufficient.

System Requirement for online class:

Pentium 4 (recommended)
1GB RAM (recommended)
Broadband Internet Connection 1MB (recommended)
Webcam - mandatory
Headset (with microphone) - mandatory

Experience in using IM such as Yahoo Messenger/ Skype etc will be helpful.

A pair of tabla - hammer, talcum powder, pen and a copy/diary to note down important stuffs - MUST BE READY AT HAND DURING ONLINE CLASSES. Compositions will be sent directly via email to the learner after/during every class.

It will be pleasure to invite you to attend a session of orientation [free of cost] as per mutually agreed convenient time. Just reply this message to my email <[email protected]> after going through: https://sites.google.com/site/learningtabla/

All details are there ON THE ABOVE WEBSITE - kindly go through all the pages... and also please let know of your time-zone!!!

With best wishes,

Souvik Datta

============================================
Souvik Datta
(Percussionist, Composer and Tabla Trainer)
0091-96745-27348 (Mobile)
Official Webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/learningtabla/
============================================
29th January 2014, 03:14 PM

Default How can i learn Tabla Degree in distance learning course ?

Hi... I m Pritesh Raval. I want to learn Tabla with Distance Learning. I have completed Sangeet Visharad from Patan ( North Gujarat ). I want to do BPA ( Bachelor of Performing Arts ) in Tabla. Pls. Guide me....
Mo. 9712451512
23rd September 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Distance learning courses of Tabla? How to register and what is the fee structure?

Want to do BPA in Tabla through correspondence mode. Already completed 5th year exam. Can anybody guide me? Plz contact -9434539077 or mail - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?