13th August 2012, 08:36 AM
visshnu vyshag

Complete Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class?

I am a student studying in 11th std
I need to know the complete procedures for becoming a pilot
After my 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot?
  2. Procedure to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed Matriculation?
  3. What to do to become a Pilot after completion of 12th class?
  4. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course should I do to become a pilot after completion of class 12th?
  6. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
  7. Best Colleges for Pilot Training after completion of 12th Class?
  8. What shall I do to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class and Computer Hardware course?
  9. Procedure to become Pilot after completion of 12th? Best colleges for this course?
  10. What Exams should I need to clear after completion of 12th class to be a Pilot in Air Force being a girl?
  11. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  12. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  13. Can I become a Pilot after completion of 12th class from Bihar Board? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  14. Can I become Pilot in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class with 76% of marks?
  15. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th?
  16. Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships?
  17. Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class?
13th August 2012, 12:14 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class?

hi,

If you want to become a pilot in Indian air force and dear you have done 12th then you can apply for the defense services through NDA exam which is best option to join defense services for a 12th pass candidate and start his carrier in Indian defense services.

>> Dear on the bases of your qualification apply for the NDA exam and get join defense services. After NDA exam you can apply or join Indian air force from there dear you have to choose the flying branch of air force to become a pilot in air force.
>> Dear the candidate want to join Indian air force as pilot must have studied PCM subjects in 12th and done his 12th from science stream.

ELIGIBILITIES FOR NDA :-

AGE LIMIT:- 16.5 to 19 years
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:- 12th from a govt recognized board.
MARITAL STATUS OF CANDIDATE:- unmarried candidates only.
EYE SIGHT OF CANDIDATE:- must be 6/6
GENDER SPECIFICATION:- only male candidates are allowed to apply.

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE UPSC WEBSITE WWW.UPSC.GOV.IN.

GOOD LUCK,
1st December 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class?

i want to become a commercial pilot.at present i am doing my degree course.can you please guide me what to do after my degree to become a pilot....
11th December 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to join indian air force after my class 12. but which of the two exam should i appear nda1 nda2 please help me?
24th December 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I am in kerala how to join air force
24th December 2012, 10:11 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

If you want to become a pilot in Indian air force and dear you have done 12th then you can apply for the defense services through NDA exam which is best option to join defense services for a 12th pass candidate and start his carrier in Indian defense services.

>> Dear on the bases of your qualification apply for the NDA exam and get join defense services. After NDA exam you can apply or join Indian air force from there dear you have to choose the flying branch of air force to become a pilot in air force.
>> Dear the candidate want to join Indian air force as pilot must have passed his 12th from science stream.

ELIGIBILITIES FOR NDA :-

Age limit- 16.5 to 19 years
Minimum Qualification :- 12th from a govt recognized board.
Marital Status :- unmarried candidates only.
Eye Sight of candidate:- must be 6/6
. only male candidates are allowed to apply.

best of luck.
umang-28

17th March 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What to do after appering for n.d.a entrance exam?
25th March 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a pilot after 12th class being a female?
30th March 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 12 AND AM EAGER TO BE A PART OF INDIAN AIRFORCE BUT HAVE SOME EYESIGHT PROBLEM LIKE MY POWER IN BOTH EYE IS -2.5(APPROX). FOR WHICH POST I SHOULD APPLY FOR?
28th April 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i am just a student and want to become a pilot? what i have to do
27th June 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

IS THAT COMPULSORY ONLY MALE CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR AIR FORCE???????????? FEMALES CANT?? :O
20th September 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for indian air force and and can i apply at a age of 23
20th September 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the age ,height and weight limit for indian air force and can i apply at a age of 23.
5th November 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage marks in 12th to become a pilot
22nd January 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

what percentage is needed for being a commercial pilot in class 12?
24th May 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i have to join arinautical.i have completed my 12th in sci and i am doing be.what i should do to join.?
4th July 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I am girl and student of B.Sc(non girmedical). I want to become a pilot.. I 'm passed 2 with 78% marks . I wants to know the complete procedure to my aim. Please guide me.
16th December 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of bsc final year and i want to become pilot. What can i do for it.
14th February 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 12th class,I'm studying in commerce stream nd I want to be a pilot so can I apply for it or not???
It is necessary to study from science stream in 12th plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?