28th September 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Pilot in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class with 76% of marks?

Sir, i am mukesh i have cleared 12 with 76% on pcm.my question can i become pilot in merchant navy after 12 plz give me answere on details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Merchant Nay after completion of 12th Class with 52% of marks?
  2. What shall I do to get admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Can I get admission to Merchant Navy on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th Class?
  3. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after passing class 12th? I have scored 80% marks -- [New]
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to go for merchant navy after passing class 12th>
  7. Procedure to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Which are the best Institutes for this in Mumbai?
  8. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  10. Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy as officer after passing 12th with 80%
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  13. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  14. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  15. How to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th being a girl?
  16. Can candidates of pursuing 12th class appear for Merchant Navy Exam?
  17. How should I get in Merchant Navy? Which exams should I appear?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.E? I am studying in 12th grade
24th March 2013, 06:29 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I become Pilot in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class with 76% of marks?

You can apply for as the entrance test and futher interview is conducted and then you can join merchant navy..
7th May 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become Pilot in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class with 76% of marks?

marine engg in any godd college. How to get admission ? my percantile is 82.6%.
When the seperate entrance test will be conducted?
9th May 2013, 08:11 PM
prudhvi dvs

sir,this is prudhvi i have not yet completed my 12th what the courses should be taken to enter the navy please give me the answers as soon as possible or contact to my nuber: 9948196859
6th July 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m in 12th.. I want to join navy after my completion of my 12th . So what are the procedure to join in navy. It would be helpful if u text to my no. 8147937775
28th January 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am in 12th and i want 2 join merchant navy..where should i write the entrance tests and from where can i get forums for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?