20th August 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Journalist?

What do yuo do to become a journalist...please give me some tips for that

25th December 2012, 12:49 PM
Yami1

Default Re: How can I become a Journalist?

If you want to become a journalist in Print media,You need to persue Jornalism Honours atleast...you mainly need to focus on your writing skills,try writing more and more articles in your free time,this will enhance your writing skills.

For electronic media,you need to persue Mass communication,you also need to focus on your vocal skills.

Ofcourse for journalism you should be aware of current happenings all over the world,so regular reading of newspapers and watching news is advised.
11th September 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I am in 9th class now what should i do after doing 12th for become o news reporter in T.V.
8th October 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th class now and i want to be the news reporter in t.v. so what skills did i need for it
4th June 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed my SSC Examination and i wanted to become a Journalist . So which stream should i take ?
24th February 2019, 10:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

First of all earn the bachelor's degree in journalism, depending on the type of journalism which you want to do like broadcasting or investigative journalism.

Secondly, enhance your writing skills, by writing articles as a freelancer.

Thirdly, Networking is the most important key in this field and to build the network you can connect with the reporters and editors of your choice.

Fourthly, take an internship with a media, newspaper company. It will help you in your career and will give you exposure in this field.
22nd May 2019, 03:55 PM
Rahimaan

To become a Journalist

<< Earn your bachelor’s degree.

<< Develop your writing skills.

<< Establish connections with reporters and editors.

<< Intern with a newspaper, magazine or media company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?