3rd May 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Which stream do I need to take up after 10th in order to become a Journalist?

I am a student who has just passed out 10 and want to know which stream to take up in order to become a journalist?

13th May 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream do I need to take up after 10th in order to become a Journalist?

i want to be a pilot. Which stream should i take up after 10
13th May 2011, 11:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream do I need to take up after 10th in order to become a Journalist?

The academic requirement is a pass in +2 with good percentage of marks. There are entrance test for getting admission. There is objective and subjective type of questions. After the program, aspirants can work as trainee reporter. They can earn a starting of Rs15000/- per month.
3rd June 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects to study for entrance exam of media and mass communication?
20th August 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

is arts better or commerce to become a journalist
25th June 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Now im in 10th! And i want to be a journalist! which stream am i supposed tp choose after 10th to become a journalist?
26th June 2012, 12:32 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

For studying journalism the stream is not an important criteria here. Students from any stream can study this subject.

You just have to maintain minimum 50% of marks at 10+2 level.

But that is the basic eligiblity criteria again. The cut off marks varies from one college to the other.

Some even takes entrance exams for which its very important to have a flair for writing and a different perspective.
26th June 2012, 10:51 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hiiii...!!!

-->For studying journalism the stream is not an important criteria here.

-->your +2 must be cleared with 50% marks.

--> cutoff marks varies from one college to another.

--> some even takes entrance exams for which its very important to have a flair for writing and a different perspective.

all the best....go ahead!!
2nd December 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Where are the Mass - communication courses available ??
26th November 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I m a commerce student studying in fyjc.. M cnfused btwn journalism n BMM .. Which coyrse shud i choose as my profeesion and which 1 hs a better scope??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?