21st August 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech through distance learning after completing B.Tech degree?

I have completed my B.tech degree n doing a job..i want to do mtech through distance learning ..please provide me detail of college and admission process for the same..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  2. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  3. Is distance learning degree in engineering BTech or BSc as recognised as regular?
  4. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  5. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  6. NET exam after BE and M.Tech?
  7. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  8. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  9. Can I do fine arts diploma in distance learning after completing degree in BSc?
  10. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  11. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech from top UGC recognized university after the completion of B.Tech by distance learning?
  14. Is the Distance Learning Program in M.Tech.(IT) from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  15. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat -- [New]
  16. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  17. How may I pursue M.Phil degree through distance learning after completing masters degree in Hindi?
  18. What is the procedure for doing MBA through SMU?
26th August 2012, 12:52 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: How to do M.Tech through distance learning after completing B.Tech degree?

Here is a college ..from this college you can do M.Tech thorough distance learning after completing B.tech degree..
College Name-Acharya Nagarjuna University
district-GUNTUR
State-Andhra pradesh
Thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?