20th June 2012, 02:23 PM
arvind.57.75

What would computer companies ask during the campus interview for ECE student?

What would computer companies expect in campus interview from an ece student to have an additional course except b.e

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to companies(off-campus)? I've tried on websites like naukari and monster, but didn't get any interview call yet
  2. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  3. Details regarding off campus interview of TCS/WIPRO? I am doing final year B.E ECE
  4. How can I participate in the campus requirements for ECE in West Bengal?
  5. What are the skills required by an ECE student for campus interviews? Which course provides high salary after completing ECE degree?
  6. List of exams an 3rd year ECE candidates can give? How to sit in off-campus placements?
  7. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  8. Is it beneficial to attend CTS on-campus interview? How can I prepare for on-campus interview?
  9. Upcoming Off-Campus recruitments for ECE branch?
  10. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears? -- [New]
  11. How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student
  12. What should I do after completion of B.Tech CSE
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  14. Detailed information about L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech student?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  16. Does HCL accept students with backlogs in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Sample result latter for final year ECE student?
  18. What subjects to be prepared by CSE candidate to face Campus Interview?
26th August 2012, 12:40 AM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Default Re: What would computer companies ask during the campus interview for ECE student?

Hi,

IT companies expects ECE students to have a basic knowledge of C,C++ along with certification in any one.They also hire people with good communication skills so be good in that also.

Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?