11th September 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to be a part of RAW? I am pursuing Political science hons

hello my name is pragya singh , persuing political science hons. frm du. i wanna ask wat we have to do if wanna b a part of RAW. coz i wanna join it, i have my interest in it, so plz do let me jnw............... thanx.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about age limit, eligibility criteria and qualification for becoming a RAW officer? I am pursuing BA degree with political science & sociology & philosophy stream
  2. Eligibility for BA(Political Science-Hons) at any esteemed college?
  3. Am I eligible to join Narcotics department after doing BA (Hons) in Political Science from AMU?
  4. Can I join RAW after studying and pursuing BCA part I
  5. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which college is better for me after scoring 48% in Political science hons
  7. How can I do B.Ed after getting 48% in Political Science(Hons)?
  8. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  9. How to be a part of RAW? What is the pocedure?
  10. Will I get a seat in B.A Economics after scoring 80% in 12th?
  11. Best books for political science hons?
  12. Am i eligible to get admission in LLB in CU after getting the graduation in Political Science Hons with 49%
  13. Does law and CS have any relation? Will it be useful in terms of job prospective?
  14. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  16. Last year M.A part I political science question papers?
  17. What should I study among Science, Commerce and Arts after 10th to join RAW? Procedure and age limit to join RAW? -- [New]
  18. How could I join RAW?
15th August 2015, 07:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a part of RAW? I am pursuing Political science hons

RAW stands for the Research and Analysis Wing. It is the intelligence agency of India for crime related issue and protecting India against foreign criminals and terrorists.

You must know that there is no direct recruitment test to RAW. Only experienced officers from various departments like intelligence agency, Police services or defense services are directly recruited into RAW after personality test and interview.

So, you must join any of the services mentioned above after bachelor's degree to be eligible for recruitment in RAW after certain years of service in these department. The best and the most suitable option for Political science graduate is to join Indian Police Services through the Civil Services examination.

Civil Services examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year. Any graduate in the age limit of 21-32 years can apply for this exam. After clearing the preliminary, mains exam and interview, you can join this service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?