16th February 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Does law and CS have any relation? Will it be useful in terms of job prospective?

i'm currently pursuing political science hons from DU and plan to do law for post graduation.
If i give CS ( company secretary exam) will it be useful for corporate law? thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I make my career in MBA? What's the future prospective for the same?
  2. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  3. What are the roles of public relation officer in marketing promotion? What kind of responsibilities PR can do in relation to financial management of NGO's or CO?
  4. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  5. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  6. What is the difference between B.Tech and M.Tech degree in terms of job prospective? Is M.tech helpful in teaching jobs?
  7. Which degree course should i choose which may prove beneficiary in terms of job prospective?
  8. What should I do after completing 12th (commerce) std for better future prospective?
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Horticulture and B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  11. Which is more preferable either M.Sc or MBA? Which is having better future prospective in terms of good earning?
  12. How should I prepare for CLAT? What are its future prospective?
  13. Can i join MBA course after my BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective?
  14. Best courses to do after 10+2 for girls for right Employment?
  15. How may I do law degree through correspondence? I'm a commerce graduate from DU with 40% marks
  16. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  17. Which course is better in terms of job, MBA operations or MBA Aviation?
  18. Cognizant or Infosys? Whcih company is better? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2012, 02:40 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Does law and CS have any relation? Will it be useful in terms of job prospective?

Hello,

For post graduation you prefer CS in comparison to law as it is most useful for corporate industry and will be beneficial for your future.

All the Best
4th January 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does law and CS have any relation? Will it be useful in terms of job prospective?

i got 52% in b.com and i alredy give cs final exam so can llb will be do with training of cs?
15th January 2013, 08:47 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...........

There is no relation between CS & Law .......

ALL THE BEST............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?