21st October 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Admission in best diploma college on 10th basis?

hello everyone
i want to know the best diploma college
where i got admission after passing 10 class???
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  2. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  3. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the qualification required for Polytechnic?
  5. Can I get admission for IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th standard
  6. Diploma in Hotel Management is possible after 10th? Name of college all over India for admission in this course?
  7. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  9. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  10. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  11. How to take admission in government engineering college in Surat after passing 10th?
  12. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  13. How to get admission in marine diploma college after passing 10th with 82.73%?
  14. Admission in Nirma College for Diploma in Mechanical is possible?
  15. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?
  17. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  18. Admission in diploma engineering after 10th?
25th October 2014, 04:33 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in best diploma college on 10th basis?

There are many best Diploma Colleges in India and choosing them is based on your marks and interest. Almost all top diploma colleges offer all courses and it is based on your interest in choosing them.

You should appear for entrance examination based on the state you belong to. Based on the rank, you can select the college. Getting good rank, gives you the best college.

List of best Diploma Colleges:

• Abdul Kalam Institute Of Technological Sciences, Khammam
• Adarsh College of Engineering, Chebrolu
• Aditya Institute of Technology, Delhi
• Fr. Agnel Polytechnic, Delhi
• Bhavnagar University, Gujarat and more

List of courses in Diploma:

• Electrics and communications Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Computer Science and Engineering
• Information Technology
• Electric and Electronics Engineering
• Automobile Engineering
• Agricultural Engineering
• Marine Engineering
• Civil Engineering and more
15th May 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in best diploma college on 10th basis?

I did not write entrance exam of dipolma any another chances to join dipolma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?