28th May 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do commercial pilot training after 10th? Procedure to do the same? Best colleges in India(Especially in Ahemdabad)?

My son will be giving Xth Std CBSE exam in March . Can he do Commercial pilot training after Xth. Procedure for the same and best colleges in India especially in Ahemdabad.

29th May 2011, 09:10 AM
Deb51

Default Re: Is it possible to do commercial pilot training after 10th? Procedure to do the same? Best colleges in India(Especially in Ahemdabad)?

i think after 10th it is not possible to do commercial pilot training. the eligibility criterion for pilot training is minimum of 12th pass. till you may contact with any pilot training center they will provide you exact details. there may be some small training program for 10th candidates also. so contact with them if interested.
29th May 2011, 10:55 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do commercial pilot training after 10th? Procedure to do the same? Best colleges in India(Especially in Ahemdabad)?

To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one). Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India,some will be state owned and some will be private..

State-owned
  1. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
  2. Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
  3. Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab
  4. Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar
  5. Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra
  6. Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat
  7. Government. Flying Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
29th May 2011, 12:20 PM
babydoll

Hello,
You can't do commercial pilot training after passing 10th. But you can appear for the flying training after 12th.
You can appear for the flying school training but you must have science stream in 12th. You must score more than 50% in 12th aggregate.
After getting selected in the entrance exam you will be called for the training and after completion of the training you will get the jobs in Indian Air Force.
29th May 2011, 01:00 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

If your have decided to become pilot then after passing class 12th you have option to get students pilot license for which minimum eligibility is you must have completed your class 10th and you should be minimum 16 years.But to get commercial pilot license minimum eligibility to appear for any Air flying schools is one must have completed their class 12th from recognized institute with mathematics and physics as a compulsory subject .

Procedure to become pilot ::

First get Student Pilot License (SPL)
Eligibility is ::
You must have competed class 10th
You should be 16 years of age

Private Pilot License (PPL):
Must have passed 10+2 with PCM as subjects .

Commercial Pilot License (CPL):
Eligibility :
12th pass with at least 60% aggregate with Mathematics and Physics
You should be 18-30 years .

LIST OF COLLEGES:

Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat
Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar
Flyteh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab
Chimes Aviation Academy
Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
26th June 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I have given the 10th exam nowadays so what should i do now to become a pilot
27th June 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i finished my 10 th and biploma in ece. now i finished my b.e. in ece. shall i do the cpl course? or 12th std is must ah to do this ? please help me anybody. my email is [email protected]
8th August 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college for pilot training
20th August 2011, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Can i take training of pilot after passing 10th ICSE EXAMS ?
9th November 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

what are the fees for becoming commercial pilot,where is the college and training centre in mumbai.and to become a pilot is it required to go in science line after 10th.....reply fast
20th December 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

i am studying 12th bipc can i become a commercial pilot/if not what should i do to become pilot?
21st December 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a commercial pilot thats my dream from my childhood . Now i am in class 10 . in D.P.S,Bhiwani . I want guidense what to do after tenth class ?
please reply my question it is really very important for me !
10th February 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a pilot and i am in S.S.C board so wich college should i go...... in india or abroad!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
5th March 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Is it possible to do pilot training after my diploma in civil engg.?

sir please inform me can i do pilot training after my diploma in civil engg.
or it is only restricted for 12th standard students ? is there diploma qualification is not considered ? or not valied? please inform me to my mail ow can i be a pilot after my diploma to ([email protected])
thank you sir
28th March 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is it possible to do commercial pilot training after 10th? Procedure to do the same? Best colleges in India(Especially in Ahemdabad)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a commercial pilot thats my dream from my childhood . Now i am in class 10 . in D.P.S,Bhiwani . I want guidense what to do after tenth class ?
please reply my question it is really very important for me !
hello gdevg this is my advice to do 12TH after u come to this course
30th December 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Helicoptertraining is my life ambition now iam in tenth is it right to training after 10 please give me answer
16th July 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

after passing 12th from which class the question is asked in entrance exam?and which will be the best institution to do commercial piloting
4th June 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

now am give the exam of 10th standard I want to become pilot that's my dream or my family is so poor so can I take risk to do it but I don't have any idea plzz reply me my contact no 8452836263
12th February 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a commercial pilot in Canada, so which board I have to choose whether ICSE, CBSE or state board(Gujarat)... Plzz reply I have ICSE board exams from 29 Feb 2016 so I can decide which board t opt.-Varshil From Rajkot,Gujarat
12th February 2016, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a commercial pilot in Canada, so which board I have to choose whether ICSE, CBSE or state board(Gujarat)... Plzz reply I have ICSE board exams from 29 Feb 2016 so I can decide which board t opt.-Varshil From Rajkot,Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?