22nd September 2012, 02:12 PM

How to join MSc Agriculture while working in bank as a assistant manager

i m bsc agri.graduate now i m working in bank as a asst. manager i want to further studu i.e. msc agri. plz give me information about last date of.admission in variouse universitys.

2nd October 2015, 01:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join MSc Agriculture while working in bank as a assistant manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504618 View Post
i m bsc agri.graduate now i m working in bank as a asst. manager i want to further studu i.e. msc agri. plz give me information about last date of.admission in variouse universitys.
Yes, of course you can study M.Sc Agriculture course. Since, you are working as a Assistant Manager in Banking sector so I suggest you to apply for M.Sc in Agriculture course through correspondence course. Doing M.Sc degree through correspondence course will able to do both the course and work as. Normally, the admission for M.Sc in Agriculture through correspondence will be start from April/May. You can get download the application from the official website or from the respective university counter office.

M.Sc Agriculture Colleges Through Correspondence Mode:
  • Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi, Jharkhand
  • Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
  • Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Uttar Pradesh
  • Kisan Post Graduate College, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
  • College of Architecture, Nagpur, Maharashtra
  • Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra
  • Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh, Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?