30th September 2012, 11:53 AM
prasad santosh

Minimum Qualification required for a candidate to join Indian Air Force?

What is the reqriement qualification for join in Indian Air Force.

1st October 2012, 10:34 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum Qualification required for a candidate to join Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasad santosh View Post
Hey friend,

The minimum qualification needed for joining in Indian Air Force which is a defence force of India is that it would include such as that you need to satisfy the following:

>> Age Limit

>> Education qualification

The minimum age limit is that you must have 16 1/2-19 years of age and the education qualification for joining in Indian Air Force is that you need to have completed +2 and that to you must have completed it with Physics and Mathematics as subjects and you need to have got a fair percentage.

The other criteria's along with this criteria is the Nationality and Martial Status and it is that you need to be a citizen of India and must be a unmarried male candidate.Along with this criteria you need to be physically fit while appearing for the exam.

By possessing this criteria's you could write the entrance exam which is the NDA Exam

This exam is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India and conducted by UPSC and held every year.

If you are satisfying all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the NDA Exam.

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
1st October 2012, 10:54 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Minimum Qualification required for a candidate to join Indian Air Force?

Quote:

Indian Air Force

If you are aspiring to join Indian Air Force then you should have to apply for NDA examination and for that you have to fulfill the following Qualification....

Eligibility and Criteria:

## A candidate must have completed their 12th Science from Recognized board.

## Only Unmarried Male can apply for it.

## Age of candidate must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

## A candidate must have a citizenship of INDIA.

Exam pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Personal interview and Physical Test

Physical Requirement:

>> A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion. Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes.

>> He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours.

>> Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points. Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
1st October 2012, 11:00 PM
Nojrul1

Default Re: Minimum Qualification required for a candidate to join Indian Air Force?

Minimum Qualification
required for a candidate to join
Indian Air Force is followinp,
1. Candidate pass 10+2 level with physics, and mathametices.
2. Agd limit 16.5 to 19 years.
For final year student write this exam by condition.
1st October 2012, 11:13 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

hi,
To join Indian Air Force you have to 12th pass in science stream and your minimum age limit is 16 1/2-19 years

Other qualification-
Must be Indian.
you must be a unmarried male candidate

General physical requirements for candidates.
Physical fitness is one of the most important prerequisites for joining the Air Force.

You must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/ disability, which is likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties. There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or overweight.

For more-
1st October 2012, 11:17 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Hello dear,
To become IPS officer, you have to write Civil service exam conducted by UPSC. To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognised board and your age should between 21 to 30 years, upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

IPS is one of the All India Allied services provided, once you clear this exam. The post highly competitive among aspirants. Designations like DSP, SP , Commissioner are given to passouts after training for IPS. After selection, you will be trained for two in IPS academy in Hyderabad.

The notification of CSE Examination is going to be published soon next year in the month of February and eligible candidates may fill the application form online only.

No, offline application form facility is applicable for any candidates in this examination.

The examination is conducted in 2 stages, preliminary and Mains, Firstly, you have to cracked the preliminary examination, this is objective and there are two papers in this examination. If you cracked this stage, then you are eligible for Mains.

The main examination is Descriptive and you have to choose the optional subjects for Main examination.

You have to prepared for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus, only then you will be able to cracked this examination, If you face any problem then you can join some good coaching classes.

For more details about this examination, please check the official website of UPSC.

good luck
1st October 2012, 11:18 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Minimum Qualification required for a candidate to join Indian Air Force?

Hello dear,
To become IPS officer, you have to write Civil service exam conducted by UPSC. To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognised board and your age should between 21 to 30 years, upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

IPS is one of the All India Allied services provided, once you clear this exam. The post highly competitive among aspirants. Designations like DSP, SP , Commissioner are given to passouts after training for IPS. After selection, you will be trained for two in IPS academy in Hyderabad.

The notification of CSE Examination is going to be published soon next year in the month of February and eligible candidates may fill the application form online only.

No, offline application form facility is applicable for any candidates in this examination.

The examination is conducted in 2 stages, preliminary and Mains, Firstly, you have to cracked the preliminary examination, this is objective and there are two papers in this examination. If you cracked this stage, then you are eligible for Mains.

The main examination is Descriptive and you have to choose the optional subjects for Main examination.

You have to prepared for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus, only then you will be able to cracked this examination, If you face any problem then you can join some good coaching classes.

For more details about this examination, please check the official website of UPSC.

good luck
1st October 2012, 11:46 PM
Ravinder.Singh.Jasrotia

Friend,

-- The required eligibility criteria in the recruitment in Indian Air Force is mentioned below:

# Candidate must be citizen of India
# Candidate must be in the age limit of 16 1/2 to 19 years
# Candidate should be intermediate with subjects physics and mathematics.
# Candidate must have scored 70 percent or above than in interview
# Candidate must be physically and medically fit.
2nd October 2012, 12:02 AM
shiv puri

Hi friend,

There are different-2 posts in Indian Air force and according to the the post the qualification needed.

But a minimum qualification needed to join air force is intermediate (12 class with PCM) physics, chemistry, math.
height: 170
chest:80 cm and expend it to 85 cm

I hope this helpful to you.....

Thanking you......
2nd October 2012, 12:41 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

Am giving some of information about Indian Air Force.

This Exam is Conducted in three wings:

1. Indian Army
2. Indian Navy
3. Indian Air Force

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state or central board.

Male unmarried candidates only eligible.

The age limits are 16.5years to 19years.

Selection procedure:

1.Written test
2.Interview
3.Medical test

For more details visit: www.upsc.gov.in

all the best............
2nd October 2012, 05:16 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.......

Aspirant Candidates first crack the NDA Examination

::::::Information About NDA:::::::::

** NDA Stands for National Defense Academy

** This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission

Eligibility Criteria For NDA Examination :

** Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM subject from any recognized institution

** Candidates age should between 16.5 to 19 years

** Candidates should be a citizen of India

** Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination
2nd October 2012, 10:37 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

If you have interested to join in Indian Air Force , first of all qualify in the NDA Exam

NDA Qualifications :

Candidates must be a Indian
Candidates must be complete 12th with science from recognized university
Candidates age limit between 16.5 to 19 years
Candidates must be Unmarried male persons

Selection Process :

Written Test
SSB Interview
Physical Test

Written Test Pattern :

Mathematics : 300 marks
General Ability : 300 marks

SSR Interview :

Screening
Conference : it have three stages
Physcology
Group test
Interview

4th October 2012, 09:04 PM
samrat2512

Hi Aspirant,

Nice to see your interest to join the defense service to serve the country. You can join Indian Air Force through NDA exam which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment in all the wings of Defense

Army

Navy

Air Force

Therefore you need to apply for NDA exam to join the Air Force. NDA exam is conducted twice in a year.

To apply for NDA exam you must satisfy its eligibility conditions which are as follows

You should be intermediate qualified and pursuing intermediate from recognized board.

You must have math and physics as compulsory subject in order to join Air Force or navy.

There is no restriction of percentage in NDA exam.

Your age should lie between 16.5 to 19 years.

You must be Indian

Only unmarried male candidates can apply for NDA exam.

Exam pattern for NDA exam

Written test

SSB Interview

Medical test

You can apply for NDA exam through UPSC website.

For this you need to fulfill online application form at following website of UPSC

http://upsconline.gov.in

Best of Luck…
8th January 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I am copleted 2 in comerce stream. so i can join to airforce
8th January 2013, 07:05 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Minimum Qualification required for a candidate to join Indian Air Force?

Quote:

How To Join Indian Air Force

Depending on your age and qualification you can either appear for the NDA or CDS which are both conducted by UPSC twice every year..

Eligibility Criteria For NDA

A candidate appearing for the NDA must satisfy the following conditions :-

>> You must be an unmarried male candidate..

>> You must have completed 12th from a recognized board with Physics and MAths as your subjects for Air Force..

>> You must be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years..

Eligibility Criterion For CDS

The CDS Exam is conducted in the months of February and September..

A candidate appearing for CDS must satisfy the following conditions :-

>> Candidate must be within the age limit of 19-23 years for Air Force..

>> Candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized institute..

For details on both the exams you can visit http://upsc.gov.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
17th January 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

is't possible to join after 20 years
21st January 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

iam lohitha of 18years and iam studying btech1styear of ITdept is there any qualification for me to join air force with ssc-62% and 2with 86%
12th February 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum % in 12th required to join iaf as a airman
23rd March 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello,Sir
My name is suryakant malla in state odisha.I grajuated 12th class in science stream and sequre 50%in year 2012.my age is 17 10.
Can i apply indian air force.
28th May 2013, 04:12 PM
a k 47

This Exam is Conducted in three wings:

1. Indian Army
2. Indian Navy
3. Indian Air Force

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state or central board.

Male unmarried candidates only eligible.

The age limits are 16.5years to 19years.

Selection procedure:

1.Written test
2.Interview
3.Medical test

WITH MY BEST WISH
27th June 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

how to become a pilot in indian air force? iam a diplomo student.
7th July 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i have heard that if there is less than 65% in 12 .our call letter will not be sent to us...it is true or not? plz sir tell me ..i m so confused??
11th August 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

yes sir? i want to say that i have completed my 12 with science stream pcb so can i join indian army then to plz reply?
18th August 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i join in IAF as an pilot after completing "DME"(Diplomo in mechanical engineering)? I have joined DME without completing 12th standard.
22nd October 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir im studying in BE final year. i have minimu 60% in both 10th and 12std. but my age s 20 completed and i dnt hav 60%aggregate in BE. can i apply for air force. im interested in air force.
2nd December 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

My name is shruthi.k.
Right now I am studying 2nd year so, next year I want to join in airforce.
My age is 17 years but I was suffering form eye site.
So my doubt is that can I join in air force.
13th February 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my qualificatiron is (diplama elactrical engineering)how to join indian airforce.
13th February 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

MHi sir my name is saikrishna My qualification is (diploma elactrical and elactronics engineering).how to join indian airforce?
10th April 2014, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am sonakshi kar and I am doing my graduation ana last year student. I am Pershing bachelor of business management but I have completed my 10 2 from science stream but had biology as my prime subject.I want to join Indian air force so I wanted to know what are the criteria and eligibility are requited for joining civil services.I do have a very keen interest and want to serve the country.I would grateful if u mail at my email ID- [email protected]....
I would b waiting fr ur reply imaptiently.
Regards.
15th June 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th class examination wid pcm,i m also unmarried can i apply for iaf
17th June 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I am 12 th commerse student but I passed bca with 75% recognize university I eligible for the post of nda
26th February 2015, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mem
i am miniswrang basumatary from assam . I am 10th pass . My age 18years. May i aply for indian air force? What are the qualification? Plz inform me kindly i am waiting ur response sir/mem. . .
7th March 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
I Am Durga Prasad Dash from bhubneswar,odisha. I Am alredy thtpasseded. And diploma computer science & engg is continued. Am just 17year old. And i am just want apply for indian air force department. Please inform me kindly sir / mam
17th June 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am completed 12th std in science group and i am study in Bsc physics 2nd year. i am very interested to indian air force fiighter pilot,so can i aply to IAF fighter pilot plz.................reply sir.[i am kanyakumari district in tamilnadu]
3rd October 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am doing BCA 2nd year , my father and my grandfather both were in indian army so i also want to join indian air force or indian army & my age is 21 now , can i join airforce or army now , is there any chance . Please guide me sir.
16th March 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir I am completed my 12th std in science group i am very interested to join indian air force or indian navy and my age is 18 now what will do sir................... plz reply to this masege
2nd May 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I Kushal,and I did my graduation in BBA and pursuing MBA;how can join Indian Air Foce as a fighterPilot? Is it possible for me? because I am keen inerested to join IAF.How can I turn to this prestigious profession?
kindly give me these solution.My age is 22 .
email:[email protected]
31st May 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir my 10th result is CGPA 7.2 in CBSE can I able to join/apply form for Airforce after passing 12th class with 70 percent in BSEB.
9th June 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my name is Mrutyunjay Pradhan.I am 10th pass in 2016.My mark is 66%.My state is odisha.Can i join in 'INDIAN AIR FORCE' after 2 in pilot branch.Sir, please reply my message. My phone no.-9078719513 & My email is [email protected]. Thanks sir bye.
1st June 2017, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Abhijeet singh rathore I am 10 th pass in 2016. My mark is 92.7% cbse 10 cgpa my state. Is bihar. Me cbse se 12th me hu subject.( P. C. B) can I join in Indian Air force after 2 in pilot branch sir please. Reply message. For please call me phone no 7761853210 [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?