9th October 2012, 11:21 AM
nishika rohilla

What is the procedure to join Pre Ph.D in commerce after completing M.Com

sir i have completed my mcom i also passed mba and i also clear net(jrf) what is the procedure to join the pre phd in commerce

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  3. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  5. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  6. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  7. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  8. Procedure to join Ph.D course after completing LLM?
  9. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University? -- [New]
  10. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  11. After doing M.Com can I do PhD? What is the procedure for it?
  12. What is advisable M.Phil and then PhD or directly PhD?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  14. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  15. Procedure of becoming CA after M.Com?
  16. List of good colleges in Ahmadabad where we can join for Ph.D in Commerce?
  17. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
15th November 2012, 02:41 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Pre Ph.D in commerce after completing M.Com

Hi Nishika,
See there is nothing called pre Ph.D. With your qualification, you can directly go for the Ph.D. program. Please apply in those government institutes which are advertising for recruiting Ph.D. candidates. Now, since you are already a NET qualified person, you do not need to sit for another Ph.D. examination. Instead you will just have to sit for a round of interview. Normally most candidates are selected for Ph.D. program after this interview. Now you will have to choose a guide for your research subject in that institute only. So sit for the interview, for that institute only, in which you are sure to get a guide regarding your topic. So right now, please check the newspapers for Ph.D. recruitment. In this Ph.D. you will get monthly stipends too.
15th June 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Pre Ph.D in commerce after completing M.Com

shikha asati
sir i have completed m.com i have not qualified net exam can i do p.hd
2nd July 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my m.com in international business. but have not completed the NET exam. how can i apply for the phd couses. what are necessary criteria for phd courses. please mail me in my email id [email protected]
5th October 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am completing my b.com from bardwan university in 2004 and i have not completed my NET exam .can i apply for the P>HD course in calcutta university? please mail me in [email protected]
19th October 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed m.com in finance with 1 st class. But have not completed NET exam. Can I apply for phd? What are the criteria?
19th October 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed m.com in finance with 1 st class. But have not completed NET exam. Can I apply for phd? What are the criteria?
9th December 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY M.COM IN 1994. IN KOLHAPUR UNVERSITY I GOT 45% MARKS CAN I APPLY FOR PH.D.? WHICH ARE SUBJECT HELPFUL ME FOR FUTURE SIGHT.PLEASE REPLAY ME. FROM BHARATI
20th May 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BAF degree and I want to do PhD .can I go for it and wat is the best option of phd
30th May 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Have completed m. com. in finance with 1 st class, but have not completed NET exam. Can I apply for PHD? What are the Criteria
6th May 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed m.com in finance with 62% but have not completed NET exam. can I apply for Phd ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?