22nd January 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

List of good colleges in Ahmadabad where we can join for Ph.D in Commerce?

I want to join Phd in commerce i want a information of good collages in ahemdabad .as well as i want all information of joining of Phd , how to right Thesis . i have cleared NET also

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of commerce colleges in Surat and Ahmedabad?
  3. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  4. Which are the good colleges in Ahmadabad in Commerce Maths field?
  5. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  6. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  7. List of topics to join Ph.D in Commerce?
  8. Can I study Polytechnic course if secured 48.93% in 10th standard? List of colleges in Ahmedabad?
  9. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  10. List of colleges offering Lateral Entry in Ahmadabad?
  11. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  12. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  13. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  14. Is it good to join PhD after M.Pharma?
  15. Good universities or colleges fro doing PhD in Communication System?
  16. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  17. List of universities/colleges which are good to do Ph.D in VLSI Design?
  18. What should I do after completing B.Tech IT? Are there any technical jobs in Ahmedabad for freshers
22nd January 2015, 11:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good colleges in Ahmadabad where we can join for Ph.D in Commerce?

You can apply for Ph.D admission with the help of your NET score. The candidates who have NET/SLET score can apply for Ph.D admission directly without appearing for any entrance exam. You can apply for admission when the notification is released for Ph.D admission by the University.

You can apply for admission in following Universities in Gujarat:

1. Ahmedabad University http://ahduni.edu.in/

2. Gujarat University http://www.gujaratuniversity.org.in

3. MSU, Baroda http://www.msubaroda.ac.in
31st August 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good colleges in Ahmadabad where we can join for Ph.D in Commerce?

I HAD COMPLITE MY M.COM WHITH 54%. WHICH UNIVERCITY OR COLLAGES ALLOWE ME TO JOIN THE P.HD COURCES?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?