26th June 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB through distance in Delhi? I have completed MBA

i have complete mba,but result is awaited i want to do llb th distance from delhi, please tell me in detail that what is the procidure

23rd August 2012, 10:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB through distance in Delhi? I have completed MBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complete mba,but result is awaited i want to do llb th distance from delhi, please tell me in detail that what is the procidure

LLB is a full time regular program regulated by the Bar Council of India and no University or Law Institute whose LLB course is regulated by the Bar Council of India, offers the program through Distance mode. Candidates who have passed the +2 level of Examination are eligible to pursue the 5 years integrated LLB program whereas candidates with a Bachelors degree in any discipline are eligible to pursue the 3 years LLB program, given one fulfills the other eligibility criteria.

Since, you have completed your Masters Degree and awaiting results, you are eligible to pursue the 3 years LLB course given, you must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the Bachelors Degree [50% to get admission in the Delhi University]. Admission is either through entrance examinations or merit of percentage obtained in the qualifying examinations, what ever be the admission criteria of the University or Institute of concern. To pursue 3 years LLB, the maximum age limit for the general candidates is 30 years and for the reserved candidates is 35 years.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of any of the Law Institute or University of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?