18th August 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing D Pharma after having good marks in 12th Chemistry, Maths and Biology but less marks in Physics?

I don't have marks in physics in 12th class but I have good marks in Chemistry & Biology & also in Maths . Can I do D pharma? I am very much interested to do this course. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma course after B.Pharmacy?
  2. Minimum percentage required to take admission in Pharmacy at KU?
  3. How can I gain confidence to prepare for Physics and Chemistry if I am not so good in Maths?
  4. Which is a necessary subject for B.Pharm admission?
  5. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate with 37 marks in Physics, 47 marks in Chemistry and 57 marks in Biology of 12th AHSEC?
  6. How can I get admission in B.Pharma course? I have passed 12th with good marks in PCB
  7. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  8. Can I have admission in BSc Agriculture after completion of my intermediate in MPC?
  9. Eligibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in Physics, 63 marks in both Chemistry and Biology in 12th?
  10. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much percentage in 12th is required for appearing in AIPMT or NEET 2017?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for NEET exam if scored 50+ marks in English, Chemistry and Biology? -- [New]
  13. Need info about Bharti Vidyapeeth regarding date of MBBS exam, Online application form procedure?
  14. Which college should I choose after scoring 33 marks in Maths, 55 marks in Chemistry and 35 marks in Physics in 12th?
  15. Is it a good choice to opt B.Sc. (Microbiology) after 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Pharm college in Mumbai after scoring 65% marks in 12th PCMB?
  17. Entrance exams to do B.Pharmacy course? PCM student will face any problem for admission?
  18. What types of questions are there for Pharm D entrance exam?
6th September 2016, 10:46 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing D Pharma after having good marks in 12th Chemistry, Maths and Biology but less marks in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't have marks in physics in 12th class but I have good marks in Chemistry & Biology & also in Maths . Can I do D pharma? I am very much interested to do this course. Please reply.
To be eligible for pursuing D.Pharma, you must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry subject as your primary one.

Along with this, you must have one of the following subject i.e. Mathematics or Biology.

Also, you must have secured at least 50% marks in Physics and Chemistry to be eligible for applying towards D.Pharma.

If you secured less marks in Physics (less than 50%), then you may face difficulties in getting admission to D.Pharma

Additionally, you must have attained an age of 17 years with the maximum age limit of 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?