16th December 2010, 01:21 PM
hemantbansal

Does DRDO provide training for MCA students?

I am pursuing MCA. In our curriculum theris six month project based trainig. I want to know does drdo providing triaing for MCA?

25th April 2011, 01:42 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does DRDO provide training for MCA students?

Earlier the DRDO provided training for the MCA students but now it is quite uncertain for the same.So it is advisable for you to contact to the DRDO reception personally & get the exact details regarding that.
25th April 2011, 09:59 PM
babydoll

Hello,
DRDO doesn't provide the short duration summer training to the students who were pursuing MCA or B.Tech.
They only offers training to their employers. So you might not get chance to do training from DRDO.
Well if you are from defense background then there is a procedure for defense background students to do training without any cost. In fact they provide stipend to the trainee.
27th May 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello, My name is suresh kumar bala and my fathers name is p n bala he is a defense service person, i want to do my MCA project in DRDO is there any opportunity to do my project. PLZ mail me - [email protected]
8th September 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

hi,my name is bijoylakshmi majhi and living in balasore,i want to do MCA project in DRDO Balasore .plz rply urgently wether i can do project there and there selection criteria at my id [email protected]
14th November 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

hi , my name is mukesh kumar sharma living in ghaziabad studing MCA from SRM University Modi nagar my id [email protected]
give me opportunity to help to each other complet the any project
17th March 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

hi. my name is pankaj singh rawat pursuing mca from punjabi university patiala. i want to do 6 month training in drdo.and selection criteria at my email id: [email protected].
23rd August 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Sincearly i have to join in DRDO, is their any exam to enter into the DRDO, Please forword me the details plz to my mail-id [email protected]
9th October 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

hi,my name is bijoylakshmi majhi and living in balasore,i want to do MCA project in DRDO Balasore .plz rply urgently wether i can do project there and there selection criteria at my id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?