10th November 2012, 09:46 PM
shiva4321

Which UPSC mains optional subject to use to score good marks? I am a B.E electronics and communication student

hi
I am a B E electronic and communication student. suggest me which upsc main optional subject is use full to score good marks.

12th May 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which UPSC mains optional subject to use to score good marks? I am a B.E electronics and communication student

Hi,This is MadhuSudan here,I have completed my graduation in BE(ISE).I am totally confused in Selection of Optional Subject.So friends please suggest me which optional subject is best and give suggestion for it.My ID id is [email protected].
28th May 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which UPSC mains optional subject to use to score good marks? I am a B.E electronics and communication student

Optional subject for UPSC after Engineering in Computer Science?
31st May 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have done my graduation in Mass Communication and want to do preparation for UPSC. Can you suggest me which subjects should i select for optional papers. Which is easy to understand and also a scoring one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?