11th November 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the occupational opportunities in commerce?

What are the occupational opportunitie in commerce...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  2. Which course should I do after scoring 60% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce? What are the opportunities in commerce in future?
  3. Elifibility for Bachelor of Electronics Commerce course? Job opportunities after this course? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to do OT after certificate course in Gyani?
  5. What is SAP and what could be the eligibility criteria for it?
  6. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  7. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  8. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Subjects available with Commercial Applications? Maths with Commerce in ICSE? Future courses and opportunities with Commerce from ICSE?
  10. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  11. Career Opportunities in Commerce?
  12. What are the opportunities for students achieving 65-70% in 12 commerce?
  13. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  14. How to preapre for software companies in 1st year of Engineering? Expectation from a engineering fresher?
  15. Occupational therapy prospect in INDIA?
  16. Opportunities in Indian Air Force for commerce student?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of 10+2 in Commerce stream?
  18. Scope of occupational therapists and physiotherapists in Indian Armed Forces? Age limit for Post Graduates? What is the recruitment procedure for occupational therapists and physiotherapists?

31st July 2015, 12:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the occupational opportunities in commerce?

There are so many courses in commerce which you can pursue in order to get good job. Some of the best job oriented course for a commerce is as below:

Chartered Accountancy

Institute of cost and work accountant of India course.

Company Secretary course.

Master of Business Administration.

You can select any of the above mentioned course for better Jo and career opportunities.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?