17th November 2012, 03:05 PM
pooja.1909

What is the procedure to be followed to shift to MIT Manipal

I am doing I Year in ICAS, Manipal. I want to shift to MIT, Manipal. What are the procedures to be followed? Do I lose a year?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff to join Aeronautical engineering in MIT Madras and MIT Manipal
  2. How may I do internship in Bangalore for a period of 1 month? I'm doing B.E(information science) from MIT(Manipal)
  3. Syllabus for MIT Manipal entrance exam for admission to M.Tech. in CSE
  4. Can I get admission in MIT-Manipal for M.Tech if scored 105 marks in MU-OET?
  5. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year in MIT Manipal University after completing 1st year Automobile Engineering in Mumbai University? What is the procedure?
  6. Which college is best for B.Tech between VIT Vellore and MIT Manipal?
  7. What is the date of announcement of results of Shift I and Shift II?
  8. Can I get Mechanical engineering branch in MIT Manipal campus after scoring 3500 rank in ENAT
  9. How should I study Automobile Engineering branch in MIT Manipal? Tips to study?
  10. Last 3 years question papers MSC-IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission in MIT College, USA for B.Tech(ME) student? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  13. Is it worth to invest 30 to 40 lakhs on Manipal? What about the placements for the same?
  14. Syllabus for MIT Manipal entrance exam for Lateral entry admission to B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Syllabus to be followed for MIT Manipal Entrance exam for lateral entry?
  16. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  17. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  18. Procedure to take admission in MIT in America Institute of Technology? What type of exam do I need to qualify?
29th October 2017, 12:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to shift to MIT Manipal

No, it is not possible to shift from ICAS, Manipal to MIT, Manipal while pursuing the course. You need to pursue complete duration of the course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing the course. If you are not interested to continue the course from your present college then, you need to discontinue from the course and you need to take fresh admission in first year of the course in MIT, Manipal for pursuing the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?