2nd April 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 4th year.
I want to do job after my B.Tech but my
colleges doesn't provide placement.
So, I am planning to go Abroad for doing job.
Please tell me what I have to do for getting job in Abroad?

9th April 2015, 12:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

You cannot go abroad and directly get a job. First of all, you will not get visa to go abroad if you state the reason as you want to go abroad to search for job. Since your college is not providing placement opportunity, so you need to apply for off-campus drive of various IT companies. You can also try for government sector especially the PSUs through GATE. If you want to go abroad for doing job, then you can do it in two ways :-

- Pursue your higher studies like MS, MBA in abroad and then apply for jobs in abroad.
- Get job in multinational company and after few years of good service, you can go abroad utilizing onsite job opportunities.
26th November 2018, 09:01 PM
Laveshkhurana

Default Re: How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

There are multiple ways:
1) you can join any big MNC like Accenture, Infosys, Congilnizent in India and then when you work on projects in these organisations, you can have chance to go Onsite and work abroad.
2) You can join Amazon India and they also provides you an opportunity to work abroad.
3) You can go for MS in foreign country and then you can join job in abroad post completion of MS
4) You can start job in India. Gain experience and knowledge and then search for abroad job. i did the same as I started my career in India and then 3 yra. Later I cracked an interview for a job in Abu Dhabi.

I hope you got your answers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?