28th January 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BBA in Foreign trade in Devi Ahilya Arts and Commerce college?

I filled MP online form and I can get the admission in devi ahilya arts and commerce college but when I filled a form in course I filled BBA but I want to do BBA in foreign trade but no option is there in foreign trade so I wants to ask that can I get the admission in BBA in foreign trade.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Devi Ahilya University for admission in Diploma in Photography?
  2. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  3. Detailed information and fee structure of BDS in Devi Ahilya College?
  4. Documents required for taking admission in 1 year B.ED Exam for D.A.V.V (Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya)Indore(M.P)?
  5. Graduation Course in Foreign Trade/International Trade or Import/Export
  6. Chances to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com(Foreign Trade) student?
  7. Can I apply for B.Ed course through correspondence near Vasai(Thane)? I'm 33 year old and have completed B.Com from Devi ahilya vishwa vidyalaya
  8. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  9. Procedure to fill forms for B.Com 1st year?
  10. How is BFT course to do after 12th? Does it has good future?
  11. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  12. Which college I can get admission for doing Economics graduation in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Pursuing BBA(Foreign Trade) from Indore and want to do B.Ed after that : Date of B.Ed entrance exam?
  14. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering full time course in M.A in Economics
  15. Is it possible to do BBA from Arts stream?
  16. Where are the colleges of BCA from Dahanu to Borivalli
  17. From when the entrance exam form will be available for M.A. at Gauri Devi College?
  18. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?