29th January 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Study abroad for construction engineering in UK/USA/any European nation?

I want to study Construction Engineering in UK/USA/any European nation. For this which examination can I appear to gain a scholarship?I also want some information on the best Universities/colleges for my study.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  2. Can I get scholarship to study MBA in any European country if having 5 arrears in B.Tech?
  3. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  4. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  5. Can I get an opportunity(by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering Abroad? How should I avail these opportunities?
  6. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  7. Is it easy to study MS in Abroad for B.E. Civil student? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  8. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  9. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  10. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  11. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  12. Scholarships for M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years?
  16. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  17. What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background?
  18. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?