10th December 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com(Foreign Trade) student?

Hello,
I am studying B.Com(Foreign Trade) in PSG College of Arts and Science. If I finish this course then can I get a chance to study MBA in Abroad? Please tell me about this asap.

20th December 2015, 08:12 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com(Foreign Trade) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying B.Com(Foreign Trade) in PSG College of Arts and Science. If I finish this course then can I get a chance to study MBA in Abroad? Please tell me about this asap.
The aspirant can study MBA in European Countries after the B.Com. The eligibility to study the MBA is 3 – 4 years of education post the 10+2. In some universities they require work experience to study MBA. The aspirant has to clear GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS. In many universities the aspirant can get scholarships for studying in Europe. You can contact the educational consultants for the same purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?