30th March 2015, 09:02 PM
Ishangarg

Graduation Course in Foreign Trade/International Trade or Import/Export

Dear Sir/Madam

I have recently completed my 10+2. And I wish to pursue to a graduation course in Foreign Trade/ International Trade or Import/Export or even a course which has a vital element of foreign trade for example: B.com with Foreign Trade from Delhi University or any from any other college in Delhi that offers such course.

I would like to know are there any colleges that offers such courses in Delhi.

Would be waiting for a constructive reply.

Thanks in advance.

Ishan Garg

Email: [email protected]
Phone : +91-9999293239

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for NET if I complete my graduation in bachelor in Foreign Trade and MBA HR?
  2. How to do logistic and foreign trade after completing graduation in B.Com
  3. Which one will be a good choice for me between doing a Job and joining a course after completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade?
  4. Scope of Foreign Trade course with BBI?
  5. Can we do B.Com foreign trade without Maths in 12th exam?
  6. Gitam Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How may I become custom officer? List of the coaching centers in Pune for the same?
  8. How is BFT course to do after 12th? Does it has good future?
  9. Am I eligible for MBA in IB having completed BBA? What is the duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Pursuing BBA(Foreign Trade) from Indore and want to do B.Ed after that : Date of B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. Which courses can I take for graduation so that I can complete my master degree or higher studies in Environmental Engineering?
  12. How to join CBI for M.Tech(ME) student?
  13. Is BFT is good course after 12th? /which stream should I take?
  14. What are the Government Job Opportunities for me having completed BBM?
  15. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  16. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
  17. How to do MBA in correspondence? Can I get a job after my qualification?
  18. Alagappa University Distance Education - BBM Degree Exam Foreign Exchange and Financing of Foreign Trade Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?