23rd January 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How to opt for a known construction company in Dubai?

How can i click to some well known construction companies in dubai????????? suppose if I am an civil engineer then how?

4th November 2015, 02:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to opt for a known construction company in Dubai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i click to some well known construction companies in dubai????????? suppose if I am an civil engineer then how?

For a job in construction companies in Dubai for a Civil Engineer with some experience is easier.

First you should gain some work experience in India before you go to Dubai.

You have to check the websites and newspaper advertisements for the job in Dubai or if you have any friends or relatives working in Dubai then you can contact them for a job.

You can apply online for job and they may interview you in India or through Skype.

If you clear the same, you will be given offer letter.

If you don’t get a job through this then you can contact the job consultants for a job in Dubai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?