19th December 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission in colleges of Stanford University California for M.Tech? Scholarship details?

How we get admission in the college of stanford university in california and what i have be do for scholarship I wanna do m.tech in california city

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
  2. Foreign universities which offer the M.Tech Neuroscience?
  3. Which are the top universities in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for masters in computer science after doing FSC Pre engineering and B.Com(IT)? List of top institutes for masters in computers?
  5. How many marks are required in GRE? Which is the best college? Best course in AIEEE?
  6. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
  7. Universities offering research based course in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria of the course and how to apply for it?
  8. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  9. Which universities can I apply after scoring 1370, 9 CGPA and 96% in 12th? What are the possibilities of funding?
  10. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  11. What is the scope of M.Tech CSE after doing it from Jayee? Will I get a good package after passing? Can I get admission in Berkley or Stanford for Ph.D programmes after passing from this university?
  12. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  13. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  14. What are the top Research Institutes in World?
  15. How can I do M.Tech(civil engineer) in Germany? List of top institutions in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech (civil engineer)
  16. MS in U.S.A, what are the top universities and their info.
  17. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  18. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
6th January 2015, 08:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in colleges of Stanford University California for M.Tech? Scholarship details?

Procedure to get admission in universities like Stanford University, University of California for M.Tech (MS) course -

- First of all prepare for the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL.
- For GRE details,click here and for TOEFL click here.
- Appear in the entrance exams and score well in them since the cutoffs of these universities is quite high.
- Apply online in them along with a good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- On getting selected, confirm your admission and prove your financial stability.
- Then go for application of VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?