5th November 2011, 01:48 AM
udaykuchipudi1

How many marks are required in GRE? Which is the best college? Best course in AIEEE?

i want to do ms in us. i did b-tech in eee branch.so i am now preparing for gre exam.so please suggest me how many marks to get in gre ? which is best collage ? and best course in eee?

11th November 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks are required in GRE? Which is the best college? Best course in AIEEE?

for ms,which country is best? i want to write the gre exam.for gre which country are avaliable
9th January 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks are required in GRE? Which is the best college? Best course in AIEEE?

Currently I%u2019 doing Btech 3year, shall i appear for GRE Now?? should i appear in my 4th year? which year is the best year for appearing GRE?
10th April 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

for ms,which country is best? i want to write the gre exam.for gre which country are avaliable for eee people
9th July 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

how many marks for gre exam
10th July 2012, 01:06 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Your GRE Score should always be 1300 or more. As otherwise it will be difficult for you to get a good college for your subject. Moreover better GRE score also means chance of getting a public university. The tution fee of the public universities is less so most of the indian students target them only.

Here i am mentioning the average GRE score of different colleges.

If you have a GRE score of 1500 or above then you can get the following colleges:

>Stanford University
>University of Illinois
>Massachusetts Institute of Technology
>University of California Berkeley

With a score between 1400-1450 you can target the following colleges:

>Princeton University
>University of Texas, Austin
>University of California, San Diego
>Harvard University
>Columbia University

List of Universities for score between 1300-1400

>University of Michigan
>Boston University
>University of Florida, Gainesville
>University of Minnesota

For a score below 1300 you can get the following universities:

>University of California, Irvine
> New Jersey Institute of Technology
>University of Arizona
>Ohio State University
>Indiana University, Bloomington
>New Mexico State University
> University of Alabama

Top Public Universities in USA:

College of William & Mary
Georgia Institute of Technology
University of California at Berkeley
University of California at Los Angeles
University of California at San Diego
University of Illinois at Urbana
University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
8th May 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my b.pharmacy ... I want do ms in.us ... How many marks should i score in gre xam
11th January 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required for gre exam?i am studying cse?Any colleges minium score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?