28th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?

I am planning to study LLM(Advocacy) in Abroad. I have heard that American University Washington College of Law is offering finest LLM(Advocacy). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Financial aid to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  2. Fee expenses of LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  3. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  4. Course structure and duration of LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  5. Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) of The University of Law, UK? -- [New]
  7. Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?
  8. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  9. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  10. Admission procedure to study BSL+LLB in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to study LLM(International Law) in NLUJA Assam?
  12. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. Requirements for Indian students to study Law course at School of Law, Bond University? Will they accept CLAT marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can a topper of Mechanical engineering from VIT, Vellore get direct admission in George Washington University to study MS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?
  15. Admission procedure to study LLM(Constitutional Law) in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  16. Procedure and requirements to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University?
  17. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  18. Requirements to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?