18th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?

I am planning to study MBA(Tourism) in Abroad. I have heard that Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts is offering finest MBA(Tourism). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Financial aid to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  2. Fee expenses of MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  4. Course structure and duration of MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  5. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  7. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  8. Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?
  9. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?
  10. Admission procedure to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  11. Selection procedure of University of the Arts London for MA Fine Arts? Requirements and fees for admission?
  12. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  13. How to do graduation in B.A Political Science after opting for commerce in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  15. Requirements to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  16. Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  17. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  18. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?