18th March 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study LLM(Taxation of Cross-Border Investment) in University of Miami?

I am a student of LLB in India and after completing my LLB course I will do LLM in USA. I want to do LLM in the field of Taxation of Cross-Border Investment from University of Miami. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study LLM(Taxation of Cross-Border Investment) in Miami University for LLB student of India?
  2. Requirements to study LLM(Taxation of Cross-Border Investment) in Miami University?
  3. Detailed information about LLM(Taxation of Cross-Border Investment) course offered in Miami University?
  4. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Taxation of Cross-Border Investment) in Miami University?
  5. Need information about the FDI in retail in India?
  6. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology?
  8. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  9. How to check AIPMT application form status? Date of receipt of AIPMT admit card? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course?
  12. Admission procedure to study Degree in Cyber Security in Maryville University?
  13. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  14. Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MS(Investment & Finance) in Middlesex University for Indian students? Detailed course structure?
  16. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?
  17. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  18. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?