18th March 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(Taxation of Cross-Border Investment) in Miami University for LLB student of India?

Hi friends, I am a student of India and studying LLB. I want to study my LLM in Miami University with Taxation of Cross-Border Investment) specialization. In this case, I am eligible to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study LLM(Taxation of Cross-Border Investment) in University of Miami?
  2. Detailed information about LLM(Taxation of Cross-Border Investment) course offered in Miami University?
  3. Requirements to study LLM(Taxation of Cross-Border Investment) in Miami University?
  4. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Taxation of Cross-Border Investment) in Miami University?
  5. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?
  6. Can I study LLM in UK being a LLB student of Calcutta University?
  7. Eligibility to study LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law for BA(LLB) student?
  8. Eligibility to study LLB for Mass Communication Diploma student?
  9. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  10. Eligibility to study Master of Commercial Law in Melbourne Law School for Indian LLB student?
  11. Eligibility to study LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich for LLB student?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to study LLB for Science student?
  13. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?
  14. Eligibility to study LLM(Taxation) in Suffolk University Law School for LLB student?
  15. Eligibility to study LLB for a candidate with 38% in Graduation? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
  17. Procedure to get admission in LLB after M.Com
  18. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?