14th March 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to apply for Master's in English Literature at Oxford University?

What should i do to apply my master study in english literature in oxford university? I seriously want to do Master degree in english.

Related Questions:
  1. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  2. Any university to do Ph.D after doing masters in English Literature?
  3. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  4. What are the career option after doing masters in English?
  5. How to do MBA HR in Oxford after doing 1st year in B.A English Literature
  6. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  7. IGNOU Masters in English-American Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Best university for M.Phil English Literature?
  9. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  10. IGNOU Masters in English-Indian English Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to do B.Ed in mass communication after my PG?
  12. Can I apply for another course in Kerala University after scoring 40% marks in English Literature
  13. How to get admission in Oxford University for Masters in Psychology? Scholarship and contact details?
  14. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  15. Eligibility for admission in M.A. English Linguistics at A ranked university?
  16. Top 10 indian universities to pursue Masters in English Literature? Admission details and procedure involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission in Oxford University for Online BA English (honours)?
  18. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
1st October 2015, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to apply for Master's in English Literature at Oxford University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should i do to apply my master study in english literature in oxford university? I seriously want to do Master degree in english.
Well, you have to qualify in PhD in English along with UGC NET entrance score card. Since, Oxford university is one of the reputed university Worldwide, so it is really tough to get an English lecturer job in Oxford university. You must have high qualities and qualification in English subject to get an English lecturer job in Oxford university. Here, I am providing you the Tips to become an English Lecturer at Oxford University.
  • The applicant must complete a Master Degree in English from a recognized university.
  • The applicant must complete PhD/M. Phil in English along with UGC NET with good marks from a recognized university.
  • The applicant must have work experience in Teaching field at the college level.
  • The applicant must be researcher in the English Language Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?