14th June 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?

Hai, I am kavin now i started to study diploma in electronics&communication engineering in india.
After finishing this 3 yrs degree course, Iwould like to join in mechatronics engineering in foreign at national university of singapore[nus].
Is there any eligible for that? and also i want to take any SAT examinations for that?
please tell me the full detail for doubt??
thank you.

13th August 2016, 11:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?

Eligibility :-
- For mechatronics engineering, you need to have 12 years of schooling.
- You must be fluent in English and have good reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.

Admission Procedure:-
- You need to give any one of the English proficiency tests - preferably IELTS.
- You need to appear in SAT.
- Then you can download the application forms from the official website of the university as well as request for mailing the forms to your residential address and apply as per your scores.
- You must make sure that you submit the forms well before the closing dates.

- Sometimes telephonic interview is undertaken by the university.
- On getting selected by the university, the university will send an acceptance letter or letter of offer will be granted to you which you have to sign and send back to the university along with the fees. After that university will send the entire package with requisite documents with which you can apply for VISA and go for studies in Singapore.

For SAT details, click here.
20th January 2022, 12:30 PM
olil123

Default Re: Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?

Thanks for the helpful discussion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?