19th November 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for student visa for European countries if got 80% in 12th and 6.5 bands in IELTS?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and 12th with Commerce stream and got 80%, 82% marks respectively. I have got got 6.5 bands in IELTS exam. Am I eligible to apply for student visa of European countries?

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  3. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  4. Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?
  5. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  8. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get Student Visa only through IELTS Bands?
  12. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  13. Which country have scope for MS in Civil?
  14. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  18. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
24th November 2016, 07:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for student visa for European countries if got 80% in 12th and 6.5 bands in IELTS?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for study visa in the European nations. However, there are many additional factors based on which your visa processing will be dependant. Some of the factors include admission in a recognised college, good performance in visa interview, furnishing of all requisite documents, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?