9th December 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for GRE? Important dates of GRE?

Hello
Can you tell me important date
of GRE and also tell me how to apply????
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you in advance

11th December 2014, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for GRE? Important dates of GRE?

GRE examination is conducted throughout the year. It is a continuous process, to appear for GRE examination you need to book a test slot by visiting the GRE official website http://www.ets.org/gre. To book a test slot for appearing in GRE examination, you must have a valid passport and you need to pay the examination fee before applying for GRE examination. So, you can appear for GRE examination anytime by booking a test slot and there will be no important dates to specify for GRE examination.
12th December 2014, 12:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for GRE? Important dates of GRE?

There are four ways to apply for GRE - Online, Phone and Mail and Fax registration. GRE Test Registration by fax and phone are not applicable for subject GRE exam.

For online mode, you need to have My GRE Account. Payment should by credit or debit card only — American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard or VISA. You can register by clicking here. You can select the date and centre of examination at the time of registration. You should apply for the date before the seats for that day are filled up.

For mail registration, you need to download and fill-up the Authorisation voucher form by clicking here. For the Subject Test, you need to download and fill-up the Registration Form for the GRE Subject Tests. You can get it by clicking here.

For phone registration, you have to call the Regional Registration Center (RRC) at least two business days before the preferred test date. For candidates in India, the contact number is 91-124-4147700. A confirmation number, reporting time and test center address will be given to you. Payment has to be made through credit or debit card only — American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard or VISA.

For FAX registration, you need to Fax the International Test Scheduling Form to the appropriate Regional Registration Center. For candidates in India the Fax number is 91-124-414777. You can download the International Test Scheduling Form by clicking here.
You need to send it at least 7 days before your first-choice test date. On receipt of that, they will provide you the confirmation number, reporting time and the test center address by mail, fax or postal mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?