14th March 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is studying psychology from India is better or from abroad?

Hi,

I am meha nd i am really confused right now.. studying psychology from india is better or from abroad??? plzz d help me with this question.. I just need to take the right step for my studies and I need your help!

Thankyou!!

15th March 2015, 08:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is studying psychology from India is better or from abroad?

You have not mentioned the course that you want to pursue.
If you are about to pursue the course of Under Graduation then it is best to stay back in India and study the course.
But if you want to study the course of Post Graduation then it will be best of you can go Abroad and do it from the best Universities that is available there.
So all depends on the course that you want to avail now.
Just make sure that you are well prepared for the Examinations that you will have to give if you are to go Abroad.
You will need to prepare from early on and that will increase your chances of getting yourself admitted to the best Universities Abroad.
So even if you pursue your Graduation next from here in India make sure that you start your preparation for the higher studies and the GRE and TOEFL Examination from 1st year itself as it will provide you with enough time and opportunity to crack the Examination and be able to study the course of your choice from the University of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?